You can use this page to easily generate LaTeX code for GenBench Evaluation Cards:
- Register all the experiments in your paper. You can register multiple experiments in the same eval card; and you can even register multiple shifts / sources and loci in the same experiment!
- Click the Generate button to generate the corresponding LaTeX code, one column, or full page
- Download the code by clicking the Download button, or copy it to your clipboard with the one next to it.
- Copy the code to your paper -- the download produces a file that you can compile standalone; to include only the table in your paper, just copy the packages over to your preamble, save everything from
%Set tabular sizeto the last
end tabular, and import that file using
- Add a citation to the taxonomy paper in your figure caption.
Start generating your table below the demo video!
Please indicate the GenBench taxonomy values for all the experiments in your study.